Tuesday, November 30, 2021

msbte 1.6 Sample Exercises (forms of verb)

 

       1.6 Sample Exercises

                  Rewrite the following sentences using correct form of verbs given in bracket.

1.  When you arrive tonight, we Will go (go) out for dinner.

2.  Whenever we meet, we plan (plan) a trip.

3.  The sun is shining (shine) brightly.

4.  Vijay was waiting (wait) for me when I arrived.

5.  I promise I did not / will not (not/tell) him about the surprise party.

6.  Shikhar Dhawan scored (score) a century in the last match.

7.  I am getting (get) hungry. Let's go and have something to eat.

8.  Have (have) you ever visited (visit) the U.S. before your trip in 2006?

9.  Who invented (invent) the bicycle?

10.  Yesterday evening the phone rang (ring) three times while were having (have) dinner.

11.  When I met you last time, you were thinking (think) of moving to a new flat.

12.  She only understood the movie because she had read (read) the book.

13.  Can you help (help) me move this heavy table?

14.  Hello Nitya, I have not seen (not/see) you for ages. How are you?

15.  We can go out now. It is not raining (not/rain) any more.

16.  He goes (go) to that place every year.

17.  There I noticed (notice) how important it is (be) to speak English nowadays.

18.  And I have already (already begin /) to read the novel.

19.  If I pass (pass) my exams successfully, I will (start) an apprenticeship in September.

20.  while I was doing (do) the language course, I met (meet) lots of young people from all over the world.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

VASUDHAIVA KUTUMBAKAM PRECIDENCY

                                              Inclusive Pleasure (chapter I)             Our ethics based on the cornerstone of sabka s...